Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by 장용석 <ne...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/15 16:16:17 UTC

The best way get highest frequency term from index

Hi.

What is the best way get highest frequency term from index?

I think for this, using PriorityQueue and cut off lower frequency term.
But this way need performing loop as all term's count.

Is there better way get highest frequency term?

Thanks.!
--
DEV용식
http://devyongsik.tistory.com

Re: The best way get highest frequency term from index

Posted by 장용석 <ne...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your reply!

Posted by Ian Lea <ia...@gmail.com>.