Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Bill Siggelkow <bi...@bellsouth.net> on 2004/08/03 17:53:34 UTC

Re: How to allow users enters html links in text input area and h ow t o display it

Well, text in a text area is not HTML markup -- it's just text -- to
render the links you will have to output the data using bean:write
filter="false"  -- since you need to preserve line breaks take a look at
this thread
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user&m=106685398105831&w=2

Good Luck!
Bill