Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jagdish Kumar <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2011/10/24 09:13:44 UTC

Using CURL to index directory

Hi

I have been using curl for indexing individual files, does anyone of you knows how to index entire directory using curl ?

Thanks
Jagdish

RE: Using CURL to index directory

Posted by Jagdish Kumar <ja...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks for quick response

I am working on Windows machine and also I need to post text, zip, pdfs, images etc , it would be gr8 if you can help me out with multiple filetypes on windows

Thanks
Jagdish

Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 09:30:49 +0200
Subject: Re: Using CURL to index directory
From: dirceuvjr@gmail.com
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org

Hi,

Try the attached post-text.sh file.
It was not written by me, it's part of a great tutorial written by Avi Rappoport that you can find at: http://www.lucidimagination.com/devzone/technical-articles/whitepapers/indexing-text-and-html-files-solr

Regards,

--
Dirceu Vieira Júnior
+47 9753 2473