Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Matrix <ma...@yahoo.ca> on 2006/02/22 04:12:26 UTC

BadInputFilterValve working with Tomcat 5.5

Does someone run the valve BadInputFilterValve with Tomcat 5.5?  This valve immunes against all XSS, HTML injection, and command injection exploits.  It has been written by Jason Brittain using Tomcat 4 (http://examples.oreilly.com/tomcat/tomcatbook-examples-1.0.zip).

I made it compile and install but without the desired final filtering result.  The ValveContext class (used in the invoke method) doesn't exist anymore in 5.5 and I am not sure if I pass correctly the request down the chain of Valves...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Matrix