Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Jelle Alten <je...@hotmail.com> on 2004/07/05 14:32:29 UTC

Re: Configuring Server Port

Hi Michael,

There are a few locations on the internet to find information on Xindice,
like http://xml.apache.org/xindice/ and  http://wiki.apache.org/xindice. One
of them is the Wiki which contains the answer to your question in the FAQ:

http://wiki.apache.org/xindice/XindiceFAQ/XindicePort

This should help and maybe there is more information that is usefull for
you. Good luck!

Jelle

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Jelle Alten wrote:

>Hi Michael,
>
>There are a few locations on the internet to find information on Xindice,
>like http://xml.apache.org/xindice/ and  http://wiki.apache.org/xindice. One
>of them is the Wiki which contains the answer to your question in the FAQ:
>
>http://wiki.apache.org/xindice/XindiceFAQ/XindicePort
>
>This should help and maybe there is more information that is usefull for
>you. Good luck!

thanks very much. I should have searched better ...

Thanks

Michi