Posted to test-dev@perl.apache.org by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org> on 2005/07/21 19:19:55 UTC

time for 1.26?

changes since the last release include being able to work with recent
versions of Test::Simple and what is probably a nasty bug waiting for people
with both mp1 and mp2 installed on the same box.

so, it seems like it's time enough for a new release.  I'll probably roll a
candidate tomorrow morning and release on monday unless somebody balks.

--Geoff

Re: time for 1.26?

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Geoffrey Young wrote:
> changes since the last release include being able to work with recent
> versions of Test::Simple and what is probably a nasty bug waiting for people
> with both mp1 and mp2 installed on the same box.
>
> so, it seems like it's time enough for a new release.  I'll probably roll a
> candidate tomorrow morning and release on monday unless somebody balks.

+1