Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Néstor Boscán <ne...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/09 19:41:37 UTC

How to create a Mojo that doesn't require the pom.xml file

Hi

I want to create a Maven Plugin Mojo that doesn't requiere the pom.xml file
to run like mvn archetype:create. How do I do this?

Regards,

Néstor

Re: How to create a Mojo that doesn't require the pom.xml file

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
take a look at maven-scm-plugin's checkout mojo. It has this annotation
 @Mojo( name = "checkout", requiresProject = false )

-Dan