Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Malka Cymbalista <Ma...@weizmann.ac.il> on 2008/11/18 07:16:06 UTC

[users@httpd] problem with httpd.conf file

We are running apache 2.2.6 with mod_perl 2.0.3.and mod_python 3.3.1 on a Linux machine.  Every now and then we notice part of the httpd.conf file in the error log and the same part of the httpd.conf file will sometimes appear on the screen together with whatever page is being displayed.  Restarting the server gets rid of the problem.  There doesn't seem to be a problem with the httpd.conf file.  We can't find anything consistent that causes this.  It may happen after we make a change to the httpd.conf file but we're not sure and it certainly doesn't always happen.
Does anyone have any ideas?

Malka Cymbalista
Webmaster, Weizmann Institute of Science
malki.cymbalista@weizmann.ac.il
08-934-3036