Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Ball, Roger F" <rf...@qwest.com> on 2002/12/10 00:48:39 UTC

Error using response.sendRedirect("my.jsp");

Howdy
	I am running a test on a servlet. The test calls doGet in the
servlet and the method calls  "response.sendRedirect("my.jsp");" at the end
of the method.  This routine works fine when running the servlet by itself.
However when running it via my test from cactus I get the error: 302, The
requested resource () has moved temporarily to a new location. It seems that
it cannot find the file "my.jsp". Can you help?

Roger Ball