Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "zheng.xiaoxi" <zh...@hf.webex.com> on 2011/03/28 05:33:41 UTC

maven issue

Hi maven,

Thanks for providing this great Continuous integration tools. But In my
practice, There are two issues:

1.     I need to integrate maven with Hudson. But now, I do not know how
to deal with the variable which comes from Hudson configuration in
pom.xml.

2.     I want to unzip the package and add a file in this package. How
to do it in pom.xml?

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks and Best wishes

Zheng.xiaoxi

Re: maven issue

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 11:33 PM, zheng.xiaoxi
<zh...@hf.webex.com> wrote:
> Thanks for providing this great Continuous integration tools. But In my
> practice, There are two issues:

This list (dev@) is meant for discussion about developing the Maven
software itself.  Please post your questions on the relevant 'user'
list -- possibly Hudson for the first one and the Maven user list [1]
for the second. Either way, separate emails with descriptive subjects
will increase your chance of getting help.

-Wendy