Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de> on 2019/06/07 05:38:36 UTC

Re: [Studio] Multivalued Editor

Yes, it's still available in the search result editor. See [1] about how
to search which opens the search result editor and [2] for the below
description.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1]
https://directory.apache.org/studio/users-guide/2.0.0.v20180908-M14/ldap_browser/gettingstarted_search.html
[2]
https://directory.apache.org/studio/users-guide/2.0.0.v20180908-M14/ldap_browser/tools_search_result_editor_features.html

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Ah, thanks Stefan.

It's available when you select specific attributes to be shown though.
If you don't, you get back the standard editor AFAICT.