Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Ganesh Viswanathan <ga...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/18 18:44:07 UTC

Describe-Table Java API

Hello,

Is there a java API for HBase (using Admin or other libraries) to describe
a table and get its columnFamilies? I see the *describe 'tablename'* shell
command in HBase. But I don't see one in the Admin API docs:

https://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/Admin.html

Thanks,
Ganesh

Re: Describe-Table Java API