Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Caleb Call <cc...@overstock.com> on 2012/09/14 19:37:16 UTC

Log maintenance

Should the logs in /var/log/cloud/management/ be maintained?  Is this something we need to setup separately?  I would think the app should maintain it's own logs.  I see them getting zipped up but we have all the logs back to when we first installed our master node.  Is this configurable somewhere within the app or in a config file?

Thanks

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use and review of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message solely to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify sender immediately by telephone or return email. Thank you.

Re: Log maintenance

Posted by Caleb Call <ca...@me.com>.
Perfect, thanks.

Re: Log maintenance