Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by u15603 <u1...@hs-harz.de> on 2002/08/06 17:10:46 UTC

Portal/Coplet-Behaviour

Hello,

we are trying to adapt the cocoon portal to our needs. But we have some problems! In the
headline of the coplets cocoon does not "create" the buttons delete,minimize/maximize
... .  It is caused by the stylesheet portalHTML.xsl, because there are case
distinctions. For instance for the customize-button the following:

<xsl:if test="configuration/customizable='true' and (not(status/customize) or
status/customize='false')">

But when we read the session-context "portal" we can't find a tag like <status>.

When does cocoon set/write these tags?

Another problem is that we can't find a session-context that contains the authentication
information. In which context is this stored? We can successfully log into the portal.

We are using the developer version cocoon 2.1 (snapshot from last friday)!

Can anyone serve our problems?

Thx!!!

Dirk

RE: Portal/Coplet-Behaviour

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.

The <status> and <configuration> information for a coplet are stored
in the portal profile. Usually this is the coplet base profile where
all coplets are defined.

> Another problem is that we can't find a session-context that
> contains the authentication
> information. In which context is this stored? We can successfully
> log into the portal.

The authentication information is stored in a session context called
"authentication".

Carsten