Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Andrew Goktepe <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/01 15:47:22 UTC

Re: Ant sshexec random failures

Same problem for me too. We have been experiencing this intermittently for
the past few months. It started happening for me again yesterday, and I am
sure that the remote script is exiting with 0 status. This seems like a JSch
bug to me. I have been running JSch 0.1.31 but I just upgraded to the new
v0.1.33. I'll update this thread with the results.

-Andrew