Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by "C. Grobmeier" <gr...@possessed.de> on 2006/07/24 14:19:01 UTC

Servlet error with site-author example

Re: Servlet error with site-author example

Posted by "C. Grobmeier" <gr...@possessed.de>.

Re: Servlet error with site-author example

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
C. Grobmeier wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> i tried out forrest first time and followed the steps in the read me.
> Means, i set the pathes, moved to site-author, typed "forrest run".
> Forrest did things and after it finished with starting jetty, i moved on
> to localhost:8888.
>
> Then i got this:
>
> Internal Server Error
> Message: null
> Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
> Source: Cocoon Servlet
> Request URI
> cause
> Could not find component for role:
> [org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/lm]
> (Key='org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/lm')
>
> request-uri
> /
> Apache Cocoon 2.2.0-dev
>
> Die i miss something? I have no exceptions in my win-shell. My Java is:
> java version "1.4.2_05"

It sounds like you are using forrest-0.7 release and
you have encountered the following bug.
http://forrest.apache.org/docs/faq.html#older-plugins

If you new to forrest then consider using the current
trunk in development 0.8-dev

-David