Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Alex Colic <Al...@pop-ware.com> on 2001/12/12 22:26:48 UTC

How to chain actions?

Hi,

I have an action class that does one thing. I have another action class that
does another thing. How can I have a page that populates a form and submits
to one action class and then pass off the form to another action class for
further work?

Thanks

Alex

Re: How to chain actions?

Posted by Volker Krebs <vo...@abas.de>.
Hi,

> I have an action class that does one thing. I have another action class that
> does another thing. How can I have a page that populates a form and submits
> to one action class and then pass off the form to another action class for
> further work?

search for 'action chaining' in the struts-user list at
http://www.mail-archive.com and you'll find among others
this:
http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user%40jakarta.apache.org/msg19139.html

Volker