Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Raimee Stevens <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2001/09/14 17:39:59 UTC

Catalina RC2 BASIC still *NOT* working

The docs say that it's been fixed. I haven't
seen any other reports that the docs are wrong, but
I don't have it working.

Windows NT4, Apache 1.3.20 Catalina RC2 Sun JDK 1.3

Please confirm or deny???

=====
-----------------------------
Best Regards,
Raimee Stevens

Re: Catalina RC2 BASIC still *NOT* working

Posted by Jonathan Eric Miller <je...@uchicago.edu>.
If you're talking about the nullPointerException that was occurring in
MemoryRealm in RC1, that is gone as far as I can tell. I have it working
fine here.

Jon

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
"Raimee Stevens" <ra...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The docs say that it's been fixed. I haven't
> seen any other reports that the docs are wrong, but
> I don't have it working.
>
> Windows NT4, Apache 1.3.20 Catalina RC2 Sun JDK 1.3
>
> Please confirm or deny???

Confirm... It has been fixed... I don't quite get why it wasn't picked up by
the integration...

    Pier

Problem Of Classpath???

Posted by Ruben Kabakian <ru...@yahoo.com.ar>.
Hi !!
i'm new in the lsit and i 'm having the follwing problem:
Error: 500
Localizacion: /projsp/examples/jsp/num/numguess.jsp
Error interno del servlet:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: No se puede compilar la clase para
JSPNote: sun.tools.javac.Main has been deprecated.
/var/tomcat/work/localhost_8080%2Fprojsp/_0002fexamples_0002fjsp_0002fnum_00
02fnumguess_0002ejspnumguess_jsp_0.java:15: Class num.NumberGuessBean not
found in import.
import num.NumberGuessBean;
       ^
1 error, 1 warning
which could be the problem????
thnks in advance
mariano

Re: Catalina RC2 BASIC still *NOT* working

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
"Raimee Stevens" <ra...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Pier,
>
> Any chance that a binary can be made available
> on the ftp site sooner than later?

http://www.apache.org/~pier/warp.jar

There you go... Simply replace your $CATALINA_HOME/server/lib/warp.jar with
this one...

    Pier (sorry again)

Re: Catalina RC2 BASIC still *NOT* working

Posted by Raimee Stevens <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Pier,

=====

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.
The updated version of the web connector has *not* yet been released.  It
has been fixed in the code in CVS only, because there are still other bugs
that need to be addressed.

Craig

Posted by Raimee Stevens <ra...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.