Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by mojorising <mo...@aim.com> on 2013/04/25 08:13:08 UTC

The requested profile "deps" could not be activated

Hello! I've been following the documentation at:

http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.0.1-incubating/html/Installation_Guide/sect-source-buildrpm.html

..and when I run 'mvn -P deps', I get an error:

[WARNING] The requested profile "deps" could not be activated because it
does not exist.

Might anyone here be able to tell me why this error appears? Do I need to
create the 'deps' profile or move it from somewhere?

I tried to continue with the installation steps but when I try './waf rpm',
I get:
'-bash: ./waf: No such file or directory', which, of course, is not present
if I check. I presume this waf file is missing because the previous step
failed, though I'm not sure.

I didn't see any other reference to this in the documentation. I also
checked Google and this list archive but didn't find anything about this
problem (I could have missed it).

Thanks a lot for your help!
Mike

Re: The requested profile "deps" could not be activated

Posted by mojorising <mo...@aim.com>.
Sweet! I'll definitely give that a go.

Best,
Mike