Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Jagadish Bihani <ja...@pubmatic.com> on 2013/02/01 12:08:46 UTC

Re: In flume-ng is there any advantages of 2-tier topology in a cluster of 30-40 nodes?

Hi

Does someone have any inputs on this?

Just to summarize the questions again....

-- In a cluster with small number of nodes (say 30 -50) is it sufficient
to use only 1 tier architecture in flume?
-- How does 2-tier architecture  help in getting better HA in the above
environment?

Regards,
Jagadish