Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by Daniel Dekany <dd...@apache.org> on 2021/02/09 22:33:55 UTC

Please check February board report draft

Hello PMC Members and Committers,

This is the board report I plan to submit tomorrow (on the 10th):
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FREEMARKER/Board+report+draft+-+February+2021

Any additions/changes?

Thanks!

Re: Please check February board report draft

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks,

Jacopo

Posted by Daniel Dekany <da...@gmail.com>.
Yes, and I think, everyone in the board knows what the reality is in that
department. But I don't know what to state there instead. :) The state of
FM 2.x is still a problem, because fixing bugs or adding features is much
more difficult than it should be, and that can be a maintenance problem if
I'm not around. So maybe something around those lines. (Of course the even
bigger problem is the stagnation of the 3.x branch...)

--
Best regards,
Daniel Dekany

Re: Please check February board report draft

Posted by David E Jones <de...@dejc.com>.
Looks fine.

Posted by Daniel Dekany <dd...@apache.org>.
I have submitted it.