Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de> on 2003/09/29 22:38:33 UTC

Re: The Problem of Cocoon sample webapp

Sorry for the inconvenience, it was my fault. Some weeks ago I applied a
patch for fixing the formula handling, but have not adapted the date
sample. It seems that I have not checked the samples at this time. Now
the samples do work for me again.

It's in the CVS if you can't wait. Otherwise there will be a release
(Cocoon 2.1.2) on wednesday.

Regards,

Joerg