Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com> on 2006/05/15 18:31:58 UTC

[REMINDER] Harmony Talk at Java One - Thursday, May 18 - North Meeting Room 1:30 PM

Come hear Tim and I give a talk together about Harmony.

The slides look great (thanks Tim!) and it's going to be exciting to be
able to demo everything we've done in the last year. (Look ma!  Working
code!)

https://www28.cplan.com/javaone06_cv_124_1/session_details.jsp?isid=277752&ilocation_id=124-1&ilanguage=english

geir

Re: [REMINDER] Harmony Talk at Java One - Thursday, May 18 - North Meeting Room 1:30 PM

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
I'll have to talk to Tim (it's a joint effort), but I figure we'll have
no problem once they are done and we present them first :)

geir

Posted by Gregory Shimansky <gs...@gmail.com>.