Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Draks Draks <st...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/04/25 09:37:58 UTC

[users@httpd] Chunked transfers from client to server

Hello all,

I need to POST files to an Apache server (version 2.0.58) using the chunked transfer mode. However my PHP script doesn't seem to receive anything. I have tested with another server (2.2.3) and it works fine.

Does anybody know what is the problem here?

Any help would be appreciated.

--
strawks

---------------------------------

Re: [users@httpd] Chunked transfers from client to server

Posted by strawks <st...@yahoo.fr>.
On mer, 2007-04-25 at 14:36 -0400, Joshua Slive wrote:
> On 4/25/07, Draks Draks <st...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I need to POST files to an Apache server (version 2.0.58) using the chunked
> > transfer mode. However my PHP script doesn't seem to receive anything. I
> > have tested with another server (2.2.3) and it works fine.
> >
> > Does anybody know what is the problem here?
>
> PHP versions before 5.1 or so explicitly forbid chunked input.

The server is running PHP 5.2.1.

I think I'll just give up with chunked transfers and use the
content-length header since I know the length of the files.

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On 4/25/07, Draks Draks <st...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I need to POST files to an Apache server (version 2.0.58) using the chunked
> transfer mode. However my PHP script doesn't seem to receive anything. I
> have tested with another server (2.2.3) and it works fine.
>
> Does anybody know what is the problem here?

PHP versions before 5.1 or so explicitly forbid chunked input.

Joshua.