Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2011/09/28 18:50:03 UTC

JIRA versions

Just an FYI...

Apparently, they've installed a new version of JIRA. Previously, when
you created a version they provided a drop-down menu where you could
select the order that your created version follows to maintain proper
sort order. (As an aside, people forget to do this, so please remember
to set the order properly otherwise our version lists get messed up.)

At any rate, it appears that the new JIRA requires that we drag-and-drop
the new version into the proper sort position. This kind of sucks for
us, since our version list is quite long. Am I missing a more practical
way to set the version order?

-> richard