Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Chamberland, Martin" <Ma...@fadq.qc.ca> on 2020/04/22 15:11:55 UTC

LDAP users multiple creation

[cid:banner1.jpg]

After going from 5.0.0M3 to 5.0.0 M4,  import database (include LDAP users).
We reconfigure LDAP and put back LDAP.cfg (we lost it in the upgrade process).

Now, each time we log in we LDAP user, it seem to recreate a new one, with a new ID.
So  we cannot make any change to those user (lang, admin right, picture profile).

I think I'v already saw that behavior (or bug) in a another release.
Maybe we miss something in the configuration ?

Martin Chamberland
Technicien en informatique

La Financière agricole du Québec

1400, boul. Guillaume-Couture