Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by "Diaz, Jonathan F." <JO...@leidos.com> on 2013/11/18 00:35:11 UTC

contenthub wordnet

Hello,

I want to integrate the related keyword search in contenthub. In particular something like wordnet.I am running an instance of Stanbol built from subversion at https://github.com/apache/stanbol/branches/release-0.12. Right now if I do a featured query for policeman I get among the results "relatedkeywords": [{"policeman": []}]. Now if I navigate to wordnet search directly http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn and search for policeman I get S

: (n) policeman, police officer, officer (a member of a police force) "it was an accident, officer"

So I would think the relatedkeywords should include police officer and officer. Any insight here would be appreciated.

thanks,

Jonathan

Re: contenthub wordnet

Posted by Rafa Haro <rh...@zaizi.com>.
Hi Jonathan,

You are right about the ContentHub documentation. I also consider it
needs to be improved. Regarding the Related Keyword feature, you can
take a look to the Featured Search REST API documentation [1], where you
can find the next parameter:

ontologyURI: URI of the ontology in which related keywords will be
searched by
RelatedKeywordSearchManager#getRelatedKeywordsFromOntology(String, String)

I must say that I have never tried it and I don't know if someone else
from the community can help you. I suppose that you need to provide an
URI of one of the registered ontologies at Ontology Manager.

Hope that helps.

[1] -
http://dev.iks-project.eu:8081/contenthub/contenthub/search/featured
(click on REST API)