Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2019/05/28 13:14:55 UTC

Re: [] Apache Jena 3.12.0 RC 1 (GeoSPARQL)

On 28/05/2019 13:00, Marco Neumann wrote:
> median function not going to be in this release?

I see an outstanding request for evaluation tests on the PR.  Did I miss
something?

This release is a direct follow-on to 3.11 when we got 3.11 out close to
schedule leaving GeoSPARQL to follow as soon as it was ready.

     Andy

Posted by ajs6f <aj...@apache.org>.
No, I missed something-- I didn't see that the evaluation test question was unresolved, my mistake.

ajs6f