Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Po...@acocon.de on 2006/02/23 16:35:09 UTC

meta in search query string

Hi,

I have added on my HTML-Pages two meta tags for the language and a category
(news, articles,...) of the page.

And an meta tag for an categorie:

Who can I buildt an search query and get the hits for example:

Find all where language='en'  an category='news' and the content contains
'nutch8.0' ?

What is way to get the results?

By the way I am using v 0.71.

Re: meta in search query string

Posted by TDLN <di...@gmail.com>.
You can follow the tutorial at
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/WritingPluginExample. Just replace
"recommended" with "category", and it will show you what to do.

(I just implemened a "category" filter this way ...)

Rgrds, T.