Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Damon van Opdorp <da...@sol.deeper.co.nz> on 2003/12/23 06:12:51 UTC

Syntax

Hi All,

I'm trying to use a parameter to specify which action set to use in a
pipeline as below:

<map:match pattern="*/*/*.xhtml">
	<!-- perform page specific actions -->
	<map:act set="{3}-actions" />

The parameter doesn't seem to be getting substituted, as I get the
error:

Unknown action-sets named '{3}-actions' at file:...

Does the act component support substitution?  Any workarounds or
suggestions on where to fix?

Cheers,

Damon

Re: Syntax

Posted by Christian Haul <ha...@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>.
Damon van Opdorp wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm trying to use a parameter to specify which action set to use in a
> pipeline as below:

> <map:match pattern="*/*/*.xhtml">
> 	<!-- perform page specific actions -->
> 	<map:act set="{3}-actions" />
>
> The parameter doesn't seem to be getting substituted, as I get the
> error:
>
> Unknown action-sets named '{3}-actions' at file:...
>
> Does the act component support substitution?  Any workarounds or
> suggestions on where to fix?

No, it does not. Workarounds are to use a selector with hasrd coded
actions, an action-set or a MultiAction that can fire different methods
based on a parameter.

	Chris.