Posted to users@camel.apache.org by fordm <fo...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/28 15:44:20 UTC

Camel Throttler - not throttling as expected

Hi,

I have the following route (deployed into a FuseESB container):

I would expect this route to produce one message every 30 seconds, which is
split and throttled so that only three messages are logged out in a ten
second period. What I actually see in the log is this:

Observe the times of the log lines, it's as if the messages are being
throttled, but the message quota for a period is being "roller-over" to the
next period.

Clearly not the expected behaviour, any ideas?

Thanks

Re: Camel Throttler - not throttling as expected

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
I can recreate. I opened a JIRA here:

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.