Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Cynthia He <ch...@Insight.com> on 2001/08/16 20:38:32 UTC

RE: wlclasspath ??

This is a problem caused by your classpath when starting up weblogic.  The
EJB beans you deploy should be contained in the jar file in your application
directory only.  They should not be anywhere in the classpath, which means
that you should not put your ejb jar file in your classpath either.  I
usually generate two jars, one contains EJB only, the other contains any
other classes needed by your beans.

Hope this helps.