Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Sven Waibel <sv...@imbus.de> on 2005/05/23 11:13:05 UTC

How to change the hyphenation character?

Hi,

how can i change the hyphenation character?

I want to have instead of '-', nothing ''.

Thanks in advance

Sven

Re: How to change the hyphenation character?

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
Try the "hyphenation-character" property on fo:block:
http://xml.apache.org/fop/compliance.html#fo-property-commonhyphen

As a "nothing" you can probably use a "zero width space" (&#x200B;).

On 23.05.2005 11:13:05 Sven Waibel wrote:
> how can i change the hyphenation character?
>
> I want to have instead of '-', nothing ''.

Jeremias Maerki