Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Mario Kevo <ma...@est.tech> on 2019/07/29 08:51:33 UTC

PR reviews

Hi Geode dev,

We need some PR reviewers on the following PRs. Some of these just need
to be *re*-reviewed.

GEODE-6998 NPE during update of index due to GII
https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/3834

GEODE-6954 GatewaySenderMXBean wrongly reports state
https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/3826

GEODE-6717 NotAuthorizedException during JMX scraping

https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/3697

Thanks in advance,
Mario

Re: PR reviews

Posted by Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org>.
Is there anyone who knows enough about security and JMX to review PR #3697
(GEODE-6717 NotAuthorizedException during JMX scraping)? Jinmei is out on
PTO until mid next week.

Re: PR reviews

Posted by Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org>.
I'll add my review later today. Thanks for the reminder!