Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Ramachandra Sankuratri <ra...@plateau.com> on 2006/07/10 15:33:07 UTC

RE: Jackrabbit physical folder

My UseCase is as follows.

Say a HTML file is stored in the Jack Rabbit Repository. It has to refer
to a .jpg file that is also stored in the Repository. How is this
reference done so that it is valid both at the time of design (content
editing) and after publishing.

Thanks
Chandu

Posted by Chris Miner <ch...@luxoom.com>.
Perhaps I don't understand your question, but isn't this how it already
works out of the box?  For example fire up the downloadable demo,
and edit the main page.  Add a "Samples: Text and image paragraph".
Choose an image off the file system.  It is uploaded and resides in the
repository.  Preview the page, and the image is delivered.  The  publish the
page and again everything is there.  Is this not what you are wanting?