Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by "Shen, Guoquan" <gu...@intel.com> on 2015/07/01 04:43:09 UTC

RE: Release work for Sentry 1.5.1 has started

Hi Sravya:
   The branch 1.5.1 will based on the branch 1.5.0, it will not cut from the trunk. Because this is minor release, I will manual patch some important jiras on 1.5.1 branch and do the release work.
Thanks

Regards
Guoquan

Posted by Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@apache.org>.
  Thanks Guoquan for initiating the release.
+1

thanks
Prasad

Posted by Lenni Kuff <ls...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Guoquan,

--
Sravya Tirukkovalur

RE: Release work for Sentry 1.5.1 has started

Posted by "Shen, Guoquan" <gu...@intel.com>.
Hi Sravya:

--
Sravya Tirukkovalur

RE: Release work for Sentry 1.5.1 has started

Posted by "Shen, Guoquan" <gu...@intel.com>.
Thanks dapeng.

I'm agreed with you, Guoquan. And Jenkins can test patch for branch now, the patch name should follow SENTRY-123.001-branch.patch.

Regards
Dapeng

--
Sravya Tirukkovalur

RE: Release work for Sentry 1.5.1 has started

Posted by "Sun, Dapeng" <da...@intel.com>.

--
Sravya Tirukkovalur