Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by naidim <na...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/16 20:40:38 UTC

mod_jk works as localhost only

I'm running Apache2.0.52 and Tomcat 5.5.9 on FC3.  Both work fine
locally and remotely.

mod_jk is configured but it only works as localhost.  Browsing by name
or IP fails to find the files in the webapp directory.  What do I need
to change so it finds them when browseing remotely?

Thanks

Re: mod_jk works as localhost only

Posted by Gurumoorthy <g....@btinternet.com>.
According to your httpd.conf your servername is  flex.homelinux.org:80

Seems that your  server.xml is wrong ...
Change <Host name="localhost" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true"
autoDeploy="true" xmlValidation="false" xmlNamespaceAware="false">
<Listener className="org.apache.jk.config.ApacheConfig" append="true"
jkWorker="ajp13"/>to <Host name="flex.homelinux.org" appBase="webapps"
jkWorker="ajp13"/>and try http://flex.homelinux.org:80/RegardsGuru-----