Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Nicholas Hemley <Ni...@lhb.scot.nhs.uk> on 2004/10/15 16:36:43 UTC

AddingCustomDoctype -> identification of doctype by namespace

Hello,

In the file parameter-doctype.xmap I have it configured to match my new
document type by namespace:

<sourcetype name="ljf">
<document-element namespace="http://www.ljf.scot.nhs.uk"/>
</sourcetype>

but when I create a new doctype I get the error message: "The requested
document '/doctypes/LJF2.html' with document-id '/doctypes/LJF2' does
not exist."

It appears as if
org.apache.forrest.components.sourcetype.SourceTypeAction is unable to
match the doctype even though it has been declared.

What am I doing wrong here, please?
lenya 1.4-dev [SVN]
Cocoon 2.1.5.1
Tomcat 5.0.19

Cheerio,
Nic.

Nic Hemley

Lothian NHS Webmaster & Developer

internal: 89240
external: 0131 536 9240
int'l: +00 44 131 536 9240
web: www.nhslothian.scot.nhs.uk

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only, If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.

Re: AddingCustomDoctype -> identification of doctype by namespace

Posted by Torsten Schlabach <TS...@gmx.net>.
Nic,

>> It appears as if
>> org.apache.forrest.components.sourcetype.SourceTypeAction is unable to
>> match the doctype even though it has been declared.

If you're sure this is the problem:

It has to be the root element of your document which has to have the
declared namespace!

Torsten