Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Suma Rani <su...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/21 11:40:35 UTC

Fwd: Add a text and sign multiple times

Hello,

I am trying out pdfbox for digital signatures. I can sign a pdf multiple
times. But is there a way to add some data and sign multiple times? Or, can
I mark some fields value to be excluded in the first signature like form
fill-in? Like, first person add some text and sign. Then, the second person
add an image and text and sign, and so on. And I couldn't find the way to
remove the signature. Any tips on how to do that?

Thanks,
Suma