Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Philipp Marx <sm...@googlemail.com> on 2016/07/07 13:21:00 UTC

Update org.apache.karaf.services.coordinator in subsystem feature

Hi,

I have noticed that the subsystem feature [1] contains
the org.apache.karaf.services.coordinator/4.x which references
org.eclipse.equinox.coordinator
[2] which is dated back to 2012. In the transaction and jpa feature the
newer up-to-date felix version [3] is being used.

The version at [2] is a little buggy from what I have seen. I experienced a
lot of concurrency issues when using it as well as an issue related to the
embedding of the jar [4]. Should this reference be updated to the felix
version or is there any particular reason for subsystems to use the equinox
version?

Cheers,
Philipp

[1]