Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/19 01:31:51 UTC

Finish bug fixing this week!

There's just a handful of troublesome bugs still out there for 5.3 ...
I would like people to spend the next couple of days and the weekend
addressing those, so we can switch to a release candidate stance next
week.

But you say "There's Important Bugs To Be Fixed, We Can't Just Go
Forward" ... here's the reality: you can tell the bugs aren't actually
important because they haven't been fixed. If they were important, one
of use would have fixed them by now. So here's your chance to prove
that your bugs are actually important, or accept that they will be
fixed in 5.4, or never.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry