Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2019/12/06 10:22:26 UTC

Re: Isolating multiple CXFNonSpringServlet

I've added a new constructor to CXFNonSpringJaxrsServlet here for CXF 3.3.5:

https://github.com/apache/cxf/commit/be3187595715da0b93d161097ba95b4c700556a5

Let me know if there are any issues with it.

Colm.

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
I'm not sure, possibly at the end of December or early January.

Colm.

Posted by Scott Lewis <sl...@composent.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Colm,