Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Gustavo Tomazi Ludwig <gt...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/14 15:28:51 UTC

XSSF conditional formatting for a series of cells

Hi all,

I need to paint the background of a series of cells, that should inform
the user of how grave the information is. In this particular case, I
need to generate a report of production delays - the bigger the delay,
the redder the cell background must be painted. On the opposite, if the
calculated delay is negative (means the product was delivered ahead of
time) or zero, the cell background should be greenish.

I googled and found this link:
http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/Conditional-formatting-for-XSSF-td4273834.html

But as far as I can tell, it regards conditional formatting for a single
cell. Can this (or some other) approach be applied to a series of cells?

Thanks in advance,
GTLudwig

Re: XSSF conditional formatting for a series of cells

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/poi/trunk/src/testcases/org/apache/poi/hssf/usermodel/TestHSSFConditionalFormatting.java#testCreateCF

Yegor