Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com> on 2006/02/06 18:52:01 UTC

RE: servlet.jar

> From: Joe McTigue [mailto:Joe.McTigue@CBC-Companies.com]
> Subject: RE: webapps/ROOT

I think you just hijacked another thread.  If you have a new question,
please start a new thread, and not reuse an existing one.

> But all I was asking was, "do you know where in the tomcat5.5 core
> download The servlets.jar is located so I can set my $CLASSPATH to it?

There is no servlets.jar in Tomcat, but the servlet-api.jar is in the
common/lib directory.  You don't need to (and should not) set CLASSPATH
to run Tomcat, although you usually will need to configure the location
of the servlet-api.jar in your compilation mechanism.

> CBC Innovis, CIA Department

A curious departmental acronym...

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.