Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Bessenyei Balázs Donát <be...@apache.org> on 2016/10/18 09:09:22 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flume 1.7.0 released

The Apache Flume team is pleased to announce the release of Flume
version 1.7.0.

Flume is a distributed, reliable, and available service for efficiently
collecting, aggregating, and moving large amounts of log data.

This release can be downloaded from the Flume download page at:
http://flume.apache.org/download.html

The change log and documentation are available on the 1.7.0 release page:
http://flume.apache.org/releases/1.7.0.html

Your help and feedback is more than welcome. For more information on how
to report problems and to get involved, visit the project website at
http://flume.apache.org/

The Apache Flume Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flume 1.7.0 released

Posted by Silvio Di gregorio <si...@gmail.com>.
Great!

Now, Hive Sink, is it recommended for use in production?

Posted by Roshan Naik <ro...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks Donat & Mike for this release.
-roshan

Posted by Attila Simon <sa...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

--

*Attila Simon*
Software Engineer

[image: Cloudera Inc.]

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flume 1.7.0 released

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Balazs Donat Bessenyei <be...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks for the suggestions, Lior.

I have just tagged the release and marked the version as released in JIRA.

Donat

Posted by Lior Zeno <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Balazs Donat Bessenyei <be...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Balazs Donat Bessenyei <be...@cloudera.com>.