Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2009/02/05 16:08:39 UTC

Re: svn commit: r741089 - in /ant/core/trunk/src: main/org/apache/tools/bzip2/ main/org/apache/tools/tar/ main/org/apache/tools/zip/ tests/junit/org/apache/tools/zip/

On 2009-02-05, Peter Reilly <pe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> some of the findbugs issues are a little too severe.

any other than the array copy thing?

> Do we really need to copy the arrays??

Probably not really since nobody is using that class anyway, it is
more of an issue in commons-compress that I currently try to keep in
sync with Ant's trunk.

IMHO it is not necessary but doesn't hurt us either.

Stefan