Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dmitry <dm...@hotmail.com> on 2007/07/20 22:36:57 UTC

Re: Maven proxy

I have succesfuly installed codehaus eclipse plugin and i have downloaded
dependencys for my projects (connection to internet works fine).

The next step was to create a network repository so that co-workers and I
could share the jars that we download from the internet and have less lag
when in need of a jar.

I THINK I have configured maven-proxy ok but I DONT think its working
correctly. This is what I did: 1) Downloaded maven-proxy and the config file
2) Adjust config file to my needs. 3) Start maven-proxy.

After that I started to try to configure the eclipse plugin so that it uses
my repository. To do that I had to copy the conf.xml file from maven folder
to the root of my local repository and I added the following lines:

<url>http://j2eedesar3:9999/repository</url> <mirrorOf>central</mirrorOf>
<url>http://j2eedesar3:9999/repository</url> <mirrorOf>snapshots</mirrorOf>
</mirror> where j2eedesar3 is the name of the machine where maven-proxy is
running.When I view maven-proxy's log I see the requests made from my
machine to maven-proxy but I in the filesystem I don't see any downloaded
jars
thanks,
DM
www.ejinz.com - Search Biz

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Please do not hijack other people's threads and change the subject for
them. Create your own message by sending an e-mail to users@maven.apache.org

Dennis Lundberg