Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Gabrielle Crawford <ga...@oracle.com> on 2009/12/04 20:14:44 UTC

[Trinidad 2] server side state saving

Hi,

For Trinidad 2 to fix server side state saving I'm planning to make
javax.faces.STATE_SAVING_METHOD = server configuration go through the
trinidad state cache.

More detail is available here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-1642

If anyone objects to this please let me know.

Thanks,

Gabrielle

Re: [Trinidad 2] server side state saving

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Matthias Wessendorf