Posted to dev@crunch.apache.org by Chao Shi <st...@live.com> on 2013/04/09 12:37:09 UTC

About Crunch and Workflow AppMaster

Hi guys,

I happend to find this interesting thing:
OOZIE-1178<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OOZIE-1178>.
I don't have time to tried it out yet, but I found it has some overlap with
the visualization tool of plan/execution status, which I'm working on a
prototype for.

I wonder if we have anyone here familiar with it, particularly guys from
Cloudera. What is its current status and are we likely to adapt it in
future?

Thanks,
Chao

Re: About Crunch and Workflow AppMaster

Posted by Chao Shi <st...@live.com>.
Got it. Looking forward to having crunch integrated with Tez.

Posted by Sandy Ryza <sa...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Josh Wills <jw...@cloudera.com>.