Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Allen Firstenberg <pr...@addventure.com> on 2011/06/08 13:46:46 UTC

Re: [proftpd] Re: Re: Re: ftplet not being called

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 7:10 AM, Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>wrote:

> Sorry, I forgot the basic problem you described. I've reviewed our
> code, and fail to find a way that Ftplet.beforeCommand() would not be
> called. Ftplet.afterCommand() could of course we skipped if
> beforeCommand returns SKIP or the command itself throws an exception.
> But, I guess you already checked this.

Yeah, none of our code returns SKIP, and if there are no default ftplets,
then we're the only ones that could.

That narrows our thinking about this - thanks for looking over the code.

> If I understood correctly this happens very infrequently and with no
> possibility of reproducing?
>
> We haven't been able to consistently reproduce it, at least not this part
of the problem.  All we have right now is one documented case where they say
they have a file - but we have no record of it actually being downloaded.
 We have a couple of cases where they experience errors that don't match
anything we see in the system, and we aren't sure if these are because of
logging problems or something else.

Thanks!
Allen